Made with premium, soft fleece fabric (without being itchy!), these Jan & Jul fleece mittens for toddlers are designed to be insulating, breathable, and durable so your child stays comfortable playing in cool temperatures. Because fleece retains much of its insulating properties even when wet, Jan & Jul’s Fleece Mittens are especially great for keeping your toddler’s hands warm while they play in cold and wet weather. The midweight polyester fleece mittens for toddlers are durable and moisture resistant making them ideal for cold weather conditions. Because it wicks perspiration away, little hands easily stay warm and dry wherever your family chooses adventure that day!
Fleece Mitten Features:
- Midweight, Soft Fleece Fabric: Machine washable premium polyester fleece is warm, durable, and quick-drying.
- Kid-Friendly Thumb Design: Easy for thumbs to get in (sizes M & L), thumbless design for babies (S).
- Warm and Cozy: Breathable, double-layered fabric wicks away moisture and retains insulating properties even when wet.
- Designed to Stay-On: Ribbed, longer cuffs fit snugly under sleeves; wrist connector prevents lost mittens.
Fleece Mitten Sizes:
- S (3-9 Months) Thumbless
- M (6-24 Months) with Thumb
- L (2-5T) with Thumb