Party animals everywhere know that zebras throw the best ones. A perfect pattern of black and white stripes is celebrated with multicolored confetti for a fabulously fun play experience.
Includes: 7oz. of dough per cup
Colour: Black and White and shimmering multi-colored glitter
All Land of Dough products include a signature scent with hints of lemongrass, chamomile and lavender
All dough contains wheat and almond nut oil
- Natural, earth friendly ingredients
- Plant-based colors, never synthetic
- Easy to use compostable packaging
- 100% organic essential and other oils including jojoba oil and unrefined raw coconut oil
- Ages: 3+
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts
- For a longer lasting dough: Keep sealed in product packaging and place in a cool dry place. If possible, refrigerate.
- Land of Dough is hand crafted in the USA
About Land of Dough
Welcome to a land of enchantment,
a land of discovery, a land where
the only limits are imagination.
Welcome to Land of Dough.
Made from wholesome, all-natural ingredients, Land of Dough play dough is sustainably handcrafted with plant-based colors, organic essential oils, and eco-friendly glitter and packaging. Children will delight in the whimsical designs, soft hand feel, and calming scent. You’ll feel good knowing that beautiful, quality play dough doesn’t have to be make-believe anymore.
* Handcrafted in USA
* All-natural Ingredients
* Plant-based Colours
* Compostable Glitters
* Organic Essential Oils
* Delicate Calming Scent
* Novel Artistic Designs
* Eco-friendly Packaging
* Rehydrates for Extended Use
Known for creating the best putty on earth, Crazy Aaron’s has once again reinvented a childhood classic. Land of Dough play dough is handmade on Main Street, USA with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities. Carefully crafted from all-natural ingredients, it’s simply the most unique, wonderful, and sustainable dough on the planet.
100% HANDMADE & CRAFTED
Our small team mixes, designs, & creates each product by hand. All Land of Dough products are shipped in compostable packaging from our location in Norristown, PA.